Toppings of choice - chopped nuts, sprinkles, etc.
2 oz dark chocolate melts of dark chocolate chips, melted, for drizzling
- Melt chocolates using a double boiler on the stove. If you prefer the microwave, heat the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on low for 30 seconds - stir and microwave again in 15 second intervals, stirring between, until fully melted.
- Using a spoon or pastry brush, fully coat the inside of a half-sphere mold with chocolate. Transfer to the freezer to harden for 5 minutes, then coat with a second layer of melted chocolate. (Concentrate especially around the edges and sides to thicken the shell.
- Place in the freezer once more until firm, around another 5 minutes. Repeat as needed if there are any thin spots or holes.
- Gently remove the chocolate half-spheres from the molds. Place half of the half-spheres in cupcake cups to hold them steady, and fill with 1 tablespoon of Vegan Vanilla and 1/2 tablespoon of cacao powder or hot cocoa mix.
- Add in toppings of your choice, as well as any additional fillings you would like to include.
- Microwave a microwave-safe plate for 90 seconds. One at a time, take one of the remaining unfilled half-spheres and gently press and twist on the hot plate to melt and smooth the edges.
- Place on top of a filled half-sphere to create a whole sphere. (If any gaps remain, use a butter knife to gently fill cracks and creases with melted chocolate from the hot plate.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate and top with additional mini marshmallows, or decorate as desired.
- To serve, place a hot coco bomb in a mug and pour over very hot nut milk or hot water to melt the bomb. Stir to combine and enjoy!
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for direct, individual medical treatment or advice. It is the responsibility of you and your healthcare providers to make all decisions regarding your health. We recommend that you consult with your healthcare providers regarding the diagnosis and treatment of any disease or condition. Products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.